Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here at Lakeside Dental, your questions are always welcome. Understanding what your concerns are helps us provide high-quality dentistry that is personalized just for you. No question is too small; if it matters to you, it matters to us.
Here are a few questions we commonly hear from patients, but you may have some of your own. Please don’t hesitate to call our office at (414) 355-5020 or use our convenient online contact form and let us know what’s on your mind!
- I'm afraid of visiting the dentist. How can you help?
- Do you offer same-day dental crowns?
- My gums bleed when I brush. What's going on?
- How can you help improve the appearance of my smile?
- At what age should I first bring my child to the dentist?
- Do you take my insurance?
- What is the difference between a bridge and a denture?
- Does a dental bridge require special care?
- What is the difference between a crown and a bridge?
- Can people tell that I have had a crown or a bridge placed?
- What is a CEREC crown and how long does it take?